Any Problem On Your Garden Bed X™? Not a problem, just contact us at email@example.com and we'll work with you to make it right. You never have to worry about buying online items from us!
At Habitat Growth we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If the product that we send has damage in printing just take a picture of the item and send it in our email and we will validate it.
After we validate that it is really a damage print canvas on our end, we will then send you a new item FREE OF CHARGE. Please contact us using our contact form if you have problems.
What Else Should I Know?
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of receiving your order. Orders older than 30 days are not eligible for return or exchange.
- If your product was incorrect or damaged when received, please contact us immediately so we can resolve the issue. Our desire is for every purchase to be exactly as promised.
- All returned items are inspected and must be in the condition you received them. Must include original packaging.
- If you are sent the wrong item or your item is damaged in any way, Habitat Growth will provide a pre-paid return label. If the item is being returned for any other reason, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Your refund will include the price of your item, but will not include original shipping charges. There may also be a restocking fee if your item was not returned because of damage or an incorrect item being sent.
- Credit for your return will be issued after we've inspected your returned item(s). The time may vary, but will usually occur within 2-3 business days after receipt. Refunds via credit card may take time to appear in your credit statement. Please allow one full billing cycle.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us within 24 hours. After 24 hours the item will be sent to production and we'll make the item. At that point, it cannot be cancelled.
We accept returns (manufacturing defect) within 15 days of the delivery date. Outside of this period, we don't accept any type of return.
For warranty evaluation, please send us pictures of the damage. Once we accept and validate that it is indeed a manufacturing defect, we will send you a new item free of charge.
Habitat Growth reserves the right to reject a warranty claim if we feel the damage is caused by activities outside of what is considered, normal wear and tear. Modification of fabric or materials is not allowed and will void your warranty.